The good ones

Could you just stay for the night for my souls needs a sight of delight
In presence of your understanding mind I know I will be fine
Taking drugs with burgers and wine,being young for the rest of our lives
The dreams we had, conquering the world in our own ways

I stood there waiting under the street lamp, thinking back when life was easier than this
From a distance I could see your white beatles
As they got closer, reality of our youth became to true 
We lived for the thrills of the night, in a state of ecstasy and high

We loved who we were, for friendship was our grace


.........

In the corner house we stay, with the scent of weed in the air 
Conway tweety plays as we drift to better blues 
Lay you troubles on my shoulder, put your worries in my pockets 
The best gift I could give to a dear friend 

In a room full of people and I decided to get lost with you 
Memories that taste so bitter yet sweeter than peace 
Always hiding in my mind but you could always pull me back to light 
We will always be volatile together, two rogue spirit 
For you are the good ones 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts