Tattoo

           It's like pain, the beginning of life
            When the ink touches your skin
               Becoming more than a wish
      The buzzing that drives you to the point of                   dreams
       As it grinds harder on your skin
            Like love you live your pain
   Every tap of the niddle like an everlasting                                    embrace.

  Sometimes it gets better with a hand to hold
          Eyes that tell you it's only till the end
       As the ink sinks deeper into my skin
     I find peace in the choices of my being
     I found love in the pain and scars
I found happiness on the skin of my arm


Falling in love with the experience 
The thrill of the pain 
The intimacy of the game 
It's times like this we feel young forever 
In love with our youth, in love with our souls 
..............
..
As the curves are taken, the ink is cemented 
As the shading begins, a true masterpiece comes to being 
I could be anywhere else but this in where I want to be 
In the tattoo parlor telling my tales in ink 


.
...

Inspired by...... __Enstranged_soul_
Pictures..... Work by LEVON 
                         _Enstranged_soul_

Comments

  1. yaay! I can surely spot the similarities, so, yeah, thank you. I love it ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect
    You actually inspire me to work on my own blog ☺️☺️☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to be an inspiration to such an amazing person

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts