Recovery

They all say when you love someone you should let them go
But they forgot to mention the deep dark hole of loneliness that engulfs you
Feeling lost and confused
Abandoned on this world meant for two
I try and fix this self inflicted wounds
But thrice Is just one too many times
It's a lonely road that I now walk alone
Mending my breaking heart
Wishing for a faster Recovery

I sometimes wished I could see what was on your mind
Maybe this outcome would have been of better design
I always thought we would fly together,laying in bed counting the stars
More from you was not enough for a falling man
Turn to my left hoping for you but your scent is all I get
Mending my breaking heart
Wishing for a faster recovery

My hands shake as I write my pain
It has never been a call for help and never will
I should have been there for you like I was supposed to
And now I put on a fake smile,escaping suicidal thoughts
The thought of another makes me feel like losing my mind
I hope you are happy, it's all I could ask for
Mending my breaking heart
Washing for a faster recovery

....LVN

Comments

  1. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–Life is not fair sometimes.....

    But this piece is just perfect...... 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to everyone who reads my work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts