my kind of hurt

I once had but never to  get again
the rising fire you made
killed by a young soul
we could have had it all
seen and told it all

meeting you I loved
opened doors to lost roads
deeper and deeper i fell
I feared for the unknown

I craved understand
needed it like religion
I wanted more than you could give
i tried to make you more than you could be
i.....i ruined the best i ever had
i ruined us

now i sit at the corner
watching my nightmare unfold
watching HIM make you smile
see him hold you tight
see the one i loved
in the hold of another

i need the pain
it's the only means to learn the way
i lay here not knowing what to say
i have wasted too much time wishing you back
let me glance one more time to the door
maybe my last view will be you



.........LEVON

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts