Me and my white cup (the poem and the story)


its friday night again
another chance to live the night life
friends bang at my door
reminding me we got twenty minutes more
jump into my party mood
ready to be one with the crew

bright lights shine on the dark road
tall lights shine the dark night
as the blunt goes round and round
freeing the spirit that comes out to roar
jump out of the mobile
in the rush to be immobile

she passes and smiles
handing me the white cup
scent that brings delight
as i gulp the first of the night
burning sensation drifts down my throat
as my mind blows out in smoke

music screaming in my ear
happy feelings riding near
bodies crashing,screaming,and loving
like a pool of cat fish feeling for life
as the amount changes in my white cup
reality journeys to fantasy


I gasp for a breath of air
suffocating in the mass of body
trying to survive the uncertain end
I walk around just to get my mind straight
as the cool night breeze brings me to my state

the last of the first stand at task
the only that still holds space in my white cup
I have drowned all I could into you
only to wake with more than I need
drowned my shame in vain
gained my pain in main


.......LEVON



....................HER STORY.............



.
    ............Ly_ly

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts