Place and planet

 Intro
I wish now could be more than it is, 

Kissing your forehead touching your lovely dreads
In a room that was a dump, making love to your shy personality
Grabbing hold to your ass, dick deep in your feelings and heart
Something about the weather gets us wanting every touch
Am a rocker in my early days, wishing on red roses and naked worship
Smelling the sudden shift in perspective
Making sure am cool enough for the future and right enough for you to hold

#####. Bad news

 So close it could be my own smoke
 She smiles so bright it reminds me of days am yet to spend
She is the name I call when I can't remember my name
Enough to be my god, in love with my evil lord

Human is all we know
But am afraid it's something we all forgot
Defending myself with lies and revenge
Loving the few who find me cool
She smiles enough for us both
Enough for me to be the bad news

It's been a minute without some intense kissing
At the park giving the viewers some love lessons
Intoxicated around you, infatuated and super glued

So close we could both be gone
Taste your blood and worship you with my love
Not escaping you, would probably run right back 

***************interlude**************
If you wake up one day missing your black blanket
Missing moments we never got to live
Missing moments you never cried
Afraid of the blood in love with the pain

If you ever miss hurting together
The little good that is still hold the heart for you
************************************

#####. The little good that is ME

Hello to the little feelings
Excited to feel a feeling
Missing a hopeful me, too young to really live
Waking up every morning to an older view
And wood from dreams of past muse

Tell my wings to take lift
It's feeling a little closta in this house
Still waiting on someone to see me
Even as I hide in the little good that is me

For the sake of my mental state
I keep face and medicate my woes away
Live in the love of the few who never lost faith

Till someone sees the little good that is me



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts