Silver laced blunt(S.L.B)

               One shot, like a hit to the head
           One night, like the last one for days
                  It's life and its many sides
                   It's the times of our lives 

In me dwells the key to my inner peace
Superman to them but incapable of saving poor drowning me
One more chance is a gift most would die for
In another life I shot for the sky and landed on Mars 
For now I trust the process and hope to get it right

Taking every hour like an anxiety pill
On a lone war with my mental dictators 
Good people and positive vibes keeping me alight in a world turning dark by the minute 

Naked and faceless yet so lost in myself
Corner choices, having to live with all my lies 
Not enough love for me, don't know how I can share it with anyone else 


Vasa_yonee_

Comments

Popular Posts