Heart of drugs

Cigarette buds stain the floor to my car
From night spent outside staring at the upstairs room
Too afraid to knock at the door, the restraining order doesn't make it any easier
Pressing the call button but your line has been busy since that day
I live for the moments you come to the window
Lost in the night sky as I get lost in all that is gone

A hunger stronger than self preservation
I want you more than I want myself
A heart on drugs I don't know how to give you up
A part of me dies when he joins you to watch the stars

It was a moment that was meant for us

I don't get why I do this to myself anymore

Why I still believe there will ever be an us again 

^^^^^^^
Driving away with a fading dream
I wonder if she would remember me if I drove off the edge 
IF she would shed a tear for the future that would have been 
If I would ever cross her mind again


>>work by levon <<

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts