Emotions emotions

What is life if am not waking up to the sight of you
What is love if it's not you I give it to
from you I learned how to live
For you I became human again
It was when you became my everything that everything made sense
Now I pray above asking for days of love
This loneliness lingers in the heart, making wishes of better decisions

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be fine
Years now and you still haunt my dreams
On your chariet you drag me behind, I smile for it's the closest our hearts will ever be

I planned forever, wishing I could make it better
I reached for your hand but a friend was a I could get
I saw it in your eyes the last time we meet,i was nothing more than a ghost in your forgotten dream's

...
.
...
Show me A Star that shines brighter and I will show you the power of love 
When it runs deep in your vein, when it's easier to hurt than let go
Now the sun rises from the west,is it the end or the beginning of something better 

I stand here knocking at your door,tired of the phone calls and  the lies of text 
Intoxicated mistakes,knocking till my fingers bleed 
Hours later I give in, it's clear now that am nothing but human to you 

I walk strong in the morning sun, with a broken heart and an empty soul 
Taking control of this emotions that run my independence 
Emotions emotions 
My daily detention 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts