Sideshow

 

.......


......

died and found something better than life

It was a light at first
But turned into something more than the rest of my life
I tried to stay in this time
But it's life, you only get the one time 
I was there with the lights
The love and the delight
I felt like an angel yet stuck in the confine of life


I tried to be
A person everyone likes
But I'm made with too much of me 
Red and black
From the outside to the in
I died and there was nothing
I sat in the darkness and smoked the last thing in my pocket
The darkness was like light
You only saw it when you really got it
I died and it's alright
I died but it's still life 

....


Stop shouting
Be quiet
Be silent

...as the room finds its aura
And we wait patiently
For the play of plays

The curtains open and the crowd goes
Nowhere
We here for the story and the human
glory
Burst in excitement when they do something
Funny
But not that excited if I don't feel it in this place

They play and it's great to the end
We stand and clap to how great
A moment could be
We felt the play
Now let's go on with the one
That is everyday


......

I see you at the corner of my life
Drugged by your body and eyes
You have me high
Feeling more alive
okay with the times
And in love with this life
You smile
I smile
You have me flying inside
Contemplating my own demise
Finding your perfect sides
And eating them every night

Selling your soul to a lonely
Stoner
Giving your time to a forgotten format

But baby
It's just the times
You by my side
It could end and I would miss every moment of those eyes



......

Safe in my hold
All I want is you to feel safe in my hold 
Even if it's night and it's cold 
And 
They all want to hold you close 
I will have you close 
Closer than my heart and soul 

Die for your hold
I'm alive just because you're close 
Found and lost 
Here yet never really here with me 

All I want is to feel safe that you are gone
Never was good for me 
Never really liked to be held
So why hold on to the memories 
And the pain they always leave behind 
.....


......
.
.
.
.....
.






Comments

Popular Posts