Little hands

Wrapped up in a maasai shuka
Holding you holding me 
Celebrating the best feeling
From the day we met
In house filled with strange face
Its been like sailing in the arms of an angel

Wrapped in stranger little hands
Its where my happiness really hides
Finding you looking at me
Smiling back,
feeling so good and alive 
So afraid of you gone
It would be a criminal offense if you held another this close

Saw your tears onces
Told myself never again 
Work myself to death for that smile 

Dreams from three years back 
Still haunt me to this date 
She might be married and happy 
While am happy waiting on nothing 

Wrapped warmly in her space 
Kissing her neck every single chance i get
I will have it back some day 
Even if it's after the end of the end 
                🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹


Comments

Popular Posts