Entertain me

........................:::::*:::::::*::::::*:::::....................

Caught up in the moment, watching you watch your moves
Hands to yourself it's the rule of the house,
Dreaming of you as you play to my groove,
Made like a dream come true,
Smart lady handling her shit,
Fucking with my mind as we fuck up the night,
Knew I was an addict when I met hope's rear view,
So tonight, entertain me, gift to my demented mind.

Party out tonight, opting private show with an African goddess,
Hands on unrest tie me up to be safe,
Make me wait, make me want it great,
Thirsty, baby bring it over here,
I want to watch you take it all off,
Make my heart race, my mind chase

::::*::*::*::::
Come on,
Get close, enough for me to feel your breath,
Tease me till am dying of intent,
With thy net stripped thighs you get me high for life,
Bruising my wrist, sixty minutes of slavery,
Hanging by a thread, on the last stages of sanity,
Why are you so great? got me smiling through the night.

::::*::*::::
Doing things I could only wish, feels like we on the same frequency,
Tonight I am your dealer, you can have as much of me as you like ,
You pull me close whispering "I can have all I want, huh ?"
Oh! Touch so good can turn a boy into a man.
I'm free now, your skin turns me blue,
Fighting to keep calm from touching you,
Imma play with your rose like a Spanish guitar,
Nobody will feast on you like I do,
Tonight entertain me as I entertain you.

*
°°champagne.marley°°

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts