Morning after Christmas

On the side of the bed a gift slept, light skinned Christine kind of physic
A bottle of gin under the Christmas tree coz Santa is a g
Feels so fine when you on my side, alive under the deam lights
Defined by this time of our life, let's love tonight
Get lost in our gaze,wanting each others body

Christmas tunes fill the early mountain air
The sun makes an appearance and you shines under the sheets
Her curves defined her beauty nothing but art
Her smiles ignites the holiday spirit
Makes you feel a little more Merry

Her reality so true she is my only escape
Breakfast in bed for she deserve the best
For this love I will not chance,leave or get led a stare
I stole her heart and I plan to keep it
On the letter to Santa I wrote down her name fifty five times
For all I wanted for Christmas is her

.....
I
.....
More of you is a blessing to me,thinking of you ever time am alone
Whatever we have is suited for us
This love is for no other
Unrup you with an excited heart
Hold you tighter than my childhood doll
Never change, leave or get led a stare

Tap tap clap,yours is the tune I dance today
With your hand on hold we move to the Christmas music
Above a sky full of stars and a feeling I never want to lose
Since we are alone let's burn this night away

.....
I
.....
Presence is love life is a gift,the morning is a blessing the night another Chance at it again
Darling you don't have to worry 
Yours is the life am striving for
As I hold you closer tonight
.


.....
I
....
Blackbeardkarin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts