Stay

I am prince
It's not a title yet more than a name
I have lived and learned
I have lost and found
I have loved and hurt
Promises have been made,lies and accusations thrown in my face
But through all this states my heart wishes you to stay

It's been years since I met your face
That lifetime feeling you create when you sleep on my left
I act like its fine everytime you say you can't be mine,its the pride that comes with I
I live and build my mind to the dreams of what the future holds
Feeling blind without your light,this hearts beats to your heavenly tunes 
On the bedside letter,stay is the only word I can give today
....
.
Late night stalls, your company defines my smile 
I never forget moments spents on the couch in the smoke filled room 
Self medicated smiles and drunken relations 
Youth on our side, we fight the feelings thinking forever is forever 
Hurting inside just wishing you to stay

At the dealer's shop I will proclaim my Love,In the sheets I will make it shiver up your spine
Two a.m tonight and my fingers fight not to call 
I fear that this time I might not let you go
Fail to convince you that all i need is you to
Stay 

.....
..

The beautiful lady....   Lydia 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts