Four a.m breaks wondering when it became morning
I made you my dominance for a reason
Your body my arena
Secrets that we create for lovers on the run
Story that we can't tell, even your husband don't need to know
Only morning calls and late night devours
Best times made at bedtime
Do what you do to my body and let me feel fine
Young simple woman, flower to a young soul
I can show you love as I kiss your inner thighs though
Wishing I could kiss you in the morning
Only morning calls and late night devours
You got that something that I haven't seen before
That crazy feeling that always makes me sexual
My new year's resolution, my one time plan
No need to change the status
It's just a story of lovers on The run
intoxicated love hopeless wishes of a love life craving the attention of an angel but demons be attracted to my antenna what do you say hun? do you feel crazy enough to try and make this work? please dealer fold back the river you making me too emotional your work be the finest but can you get me something better please take me back to the start when this feeling was a creepy sensation you and gravity got alot in common you both got a way to keep me on ground let me sing you a love song until you hate my love ...........LEVON
Eish. ..legit
ReplyDelete