All I want for Christmas

In the spirit of giving I offer all I can give
Don't know if I was good enough for santa to visit this year
My Christmas list was kept simple
I did want much but that would be enough
I claim self reliance and maintain hope for a better coming year
I picture us next to a beautiful tree
Holding your hand for free
All am trying to say is all I really want for Christmas is you

I swore never to leave you as we stood under the Christmas lights
Chilly breezes bringing our bodies closer
Christmas songs singing in the background
I wish I could hold this forever
Maybe for once not pretend it's you am with
All am trying to say is all I really want for Christmas is you

Write me a love song and wrap it in ribbons
Put it on my bed side with a smiley face kiss me on my neck and just stay
Because all I really want for Christmas is you

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts