Inclusive company

Obsessed with the oldern ways
Wishing I could write you just for the thrill of the wait
I teach myself lessons everyday
Just getting an inch further from the darkness
I pray for sanity and Calmer days
Days not filled with loneliness
And memories of you leaving with my T-shirt on

Twelve hours next to one of my best memories
Let's make a tost to all the stupid things I do
I always thought she would get used to it
This intense, unstable math question
Walking out with that fake smile
Feeling lost and forgotten
Am mixing too much emotion with this William Lawson's

Feeling at a loss of words
Effects of loss of inspiration, I think
Lay them all on me, the problems of the true and free
She calls me at twelve,dominant queen with an acquired taste
In a position of restraint she ask, do you really want to love somebody?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts