lying to my life

at this stage the drugs have taken over
chroming and covering all that I have been feeding
I don't know if I trust you this much
but here goes nothing
listen listen to the whispers of the dead
the laughter of the caged
the effort to the denied
now look what you have started
sentimental thoughts of none

yes she did
not once nor twice
360 view of the evils does that to you
it becomes less living and more learning how to live
I fly everyday to a world of people
a place being happy doesn't come with a cost
now look what you have started
sentimental thoughts of one

name your price my dear
it seems tears are the only things left money can't buy
mirror mirror on the wall what will you show me
my cursed reality or my thought life
cell mate with my dreams
friends with my enemies



.......young lord


Comments

Popular Posts