drug induced coma

spin spin spin
my world goes round n round
I dance my night away
as this sexy beast fights for my rights
am just trying to fuck
living everyday as the gift it is
taking pills and potions
just keeping my soul
in a drug induced coma

fine green and purple rain
doing kush up's to keep my mind alive
it ain't a tune till snoop dogs' it up
my weed man be feeling the pressure
we just smoked a bush with the prince
we just too young to mind the eye glance
like a complete story we all had a beginning
mine was in route 420
that dark life
young and in a coma

young and turned up
I know exactly what I need
a bag of money and a girl like Maurine
am too young to anticipate the future
I checked it out and am leaving right
I put myself deeper into my dream
my drug enduced coma


........LVN

Comments

Popular Posts