It's fine, most of the time

Am high but fine
Alive trying no to die tonight
You lit me a Christmas light and left with my wrapped delights
It's fine, it's all fine
Better him than a nigga who try to buy your lovely smile

Am high but really fine
I write this after stalking your twenty eight pictures online
It's funny how you blow my mind
Even months after we never said goodbye
It's fine I ain't lying
Missing moments that were never mine

Am high on the mountain side
It's nice you on my mind
Therapeutic for a time, something like a mild high
It's fine, most of the time
But happy you found someone who find the time

Am high but it's life
Look back to the night we met
Shy and a little smile
If I had see us through, it would have been something nice
But am fine most of the time
It's better to feel pain than nothing at all



Images; pinterest 

Comments

Popular Posts