POISONOUS LOVE

My beautiful stranger it has been a while
I know I do not deserve even a minute
But it falls just too heavy on my heart
I have tried to move on
But my heart you still hold

Your heart you claim I hold
But I hold a jar of bruises
Sealed by a new found love
Still growing but memories so heavy
Till I lay my weary bones to forget

Don't let what once was never be
I held you tight in my arms
Loved you through all the storms
We had become one for life
Give a spark to this dying life

I have no fire to donate a spark
Maker give power to open inside
Read out the war that never began
To eyes that speak of regret
For mine to burn with fire give the spark

A woman so beautiful I left a shell
I drained all belief of love
Come back to me come to me
I will love with scars
Lets have what we once had

the shell found new diamond but no shine
drained beauty by pain demanding feeling
time forsook me due to wounds you left
butterflies we were meant to fly not die
but my wounded wings hold on to you for healing

he will never love you like I do
he will never need you like I do
there is no longer a me, its us
I kneel here asking you
leave your lover for me who loves you

my trust you broke and I still see cracks
assuarity you give but I am no fortune teller
us, still lives but in the remains of a tornado
I stand here looking into your eye
as mine drown in tears, my thoughts still uncertain

        by levon n debriquita



Comments

Popular Posts